The #coolmumclub is a weekly linky that I co-host with the awesome Mum Muddling Through.
The idea behind it is as simple as Simon.
The linky opens on Thursdays at 6am and runs through Friday 11.55pm, and is open for all content (2 posts per linker)…don’t get too hung up on being cool – that isn’t school 😉.
All you need to do is rock up, link up, play fair by the rules (see below), and share the bloggerlove. If you’re looking to get your blog posts in front of some other bloggers at a linky where your posts don’t get lost, this is the place for you. Keep tuned to my blog, as well as that of Mum Muddling Through‘s every Thursday. Because that’s where the action will be. Be there, or be…erm…..uncool!
If you’d like to get friendly with the rules, have a quick squiz here:
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
- If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.