Halohaaaaaaa everybody! Well we’re into week one of the epic summer holidays – how is everyone surviving thus far? Not going to wahhhhhhhh! yet we hope.
Well, this is going to be our last #coolmumclub before Sarah at Mum Muddling Thru and I take an epic August break, back in September so let’s make this one go off with a big old bang!
And to start things off with a big boom! I’m excited to share with you a reading I did of a wicked rhyme by #coolmumclub fave Rhyming With Wine all about the mind-bending rules our beloved toddlers unleash on us – check it out here and have a chuckle:
My fave was….
COFFEE AND BUBBLES
Mumsplaining – Potty training by Coffee and Bubbles – for everyone going through the potty training arghhhh! of summer, this one’s for you!
Sarah’s fave was….ermmmmm….mine!
MOTHERHOOD: THE REAL DEAL
Expert Editions: How to return to work after baby – in case you missed it last week this was a bible of information from a career coach about how to do exactly that.
This week I’m linking up with…
Mum make up – what rubbish is in your bag? – blowing the lid of crusty mum make up bags everywhere…
Worn out parents fancy a massage at home? Urban Massage to the rescue…. – because you can get £10 off a massage in your own home with this post – yahoo! #mygifttoyou
And Sarah is linking up with:
Alright then, it’s time to show you the money!
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll!