Hello chickens! Well it’s that time of the week again…. the #coolmumclub is flinging open its doors and myself and the fabulous Mum Muddling Through welcome you with caffeine shaking arms and cloudy brains.
Although we all hold heavy hearts and probably writer’s block with the recent catastrophe’s, we very much hope that we can all still come together to share the love and writings that we have managed to eek out of late. If you’re struggling with writing anything new over this period with thoughts turned elsewhere, then don’t forget older content is welcome too, until we manage to find our collective mojo again….
So now let’s talk some happy…
My favourite post from last week was a straight talking piece by Hello Baby Bug about why we should F*** the guilt, ladies. I couldn’t agree more!
Sarah’s fave post was A musical journey into memories from Little Hearts Big Love.
This week I’m linking two posts I’d like you to have a root around:
- 20 things I would go back and tell my pregnant self – because hindsight is a cruel thing
- 11 effective ways to build your blog traffic – what works and what doesn’t offering a few tips and tricks I’ve picked up along my blogging way
Sarah is linking up with:
So now on with the show…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
- If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.