Hello you lovely ducks!
My my what an amazing lot you are! 65 link ups last week – the #coolmumclub was jumping! Thank you all for being so absolutely awesome and showing the #coolmumclub. High fives all round.
And so onto this week…..
My favourite post from last week was a little lovely witty poem by Rhyming with Wine on Baby Led Weaning. Who would have thought you could make a poem out of the experience…well she did! Read it here…
Sarah’s fave post was 10 Signs of a Good Friend by Agent Spitback a.k.a #goldpants haha.
This week I’m linking two posts I’d like you to have a root around:
- 15 things only parents can know (part 1) – why oh why didn’t they tell us!!! well, I am letting the cat out of the bag now….
- The sex files: The 10 different types of sex parents have – proving to folk all across the nation that we can still keep the fire alive (aherm!).
Sarah is linking up with:
So now on with the show… RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with up to two posts. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.