Hello again my darlings! My goodness how we have missed you and now it’s time to keep calm because COOLMUMCLUB with me and my gorge co-host Sarah from Mum Muddling Through is back!
And now for some love for last run’s favourites….
BACK WITH A BUMP
FIVE LITTLE DOVES
For Joseph on your 11th birthday – a heart-wrenching post commemorating Laura’s lost son on his 11th birthday.
This week I’m linking up with….
An open letter to Instagram: how your algorithm made us fall out of love with you – all the reasons why it’s so hard to keep loving the love of our life here
The lovely Sarah over at Mum Muddling Through is linking up with…
RULES: The first rule of #coolmumclub is, there are
NO a few rules.
- Join in with ONE post. All content is welcome; don’t get too hung up on being cool – this isn’t school 😉
- Comment on one of the host’s posts
If you like it then you should put a badge on it (to the tune of Beyonce, obv). Grab it here…
- Share some blog love people…we all know the currency of blogging is comments, so pay your way. Share the ones you really dig on Twitter, Pinterest, Facebook, Google+ yadda yadda yadda. And brush up on your linky etiquette here.
- Tweet myself and Sarah a #coolmumclub pointer to @motherhoodreal @mummuddlingthru and we will of course retweet you as best as our crazy children permit.
- We’re not the blog police…use your lovely #pblogger conscience and comment on what you can, we totally know what it’s like when you have one hand and three minutes; come back later if you need to? Bear in mind, the more you give, the more you receive.
Right then let’s rock n roll! Love Talya & Sarah xoxo