It’s no surprise that as a mum, many of our thought strains are probably more similar than we care to admit. So I’m about to blow the cover and tell the whole world what we are thinking on any particular day of the week. Don’t try to deny you don’t think all of these every day.
1. Awake awake! Is it time to get up? Oh no, it’s 3am you IDIOT!
2. Oh noooooo I’m late again for (insert any activity here!)
3. Need the toilet need the toilet need the toilet (for the last three hours)
4. Wouldn’t it be nice to go the toilet without having a little gremlin hanging off you!
5. Oh god it’s that face again
6. Please just EAT it!!!
7. Bloody hell what am I going to make for dinner tonight?
8. What in God’s name is all of that underneath the kitchen table (forgets to wipe it up for upteenth time this week)?!
10. Is that my child screaming? Oh no…it was a cat.
11. Uh oh..what was that? (preceded by massive thump somewhere in the house)
12. Is that another wrinkle/grey hair?
13. How many hours is it until bed time?
14. Oh I love my children!
15. Help! I need to run away!
16. Is it too early to have wine?
17. God I really can’t be bothered to talk to (insert anyone’s name here)
18. I can’t be the only one feeling this way, surely
19. Wow my child is really amazing!
20. Wow I think they might be a devil child
21. Must finish that laundry. Probably never will.
22. I will do 10 minutes exercise today (yeah right!!!! never gonna loose that baby weight)
23. How can I get out of (insert social engagement here)
24. How does that mum at (insert location) always look so together?
25. Awwww….I love my other half
26. Grrrrr….my other half is so annoying!
27. Why did I go into this room again?
28. Oh no I forget to call them back!
29. What day is it today?
30. God give me strength
Did I miss out any thoughts? Please do leave a comment and share any which always run through your brain which aren’t included here.
***Did this post tickle you? Please do give it a share or a tweet if so!***
Picture credit: Designed by Freepik