As a blogger, a great way of getting your name out there, your writings in front of another audience and also to improve your SEO by having high quality links back to your site is to guest post on other relevant blogs. Most guest blog slots are found out on a “word of mouth” basis, or also very often, from a personal invitation – however that doesn’t mean to say they are not all open to those who want to share their writings. They usually are!
So I thought I would give a little helping hand to those wishing to guest blog, as well as those with guest blog slots who are looking for submissions by listing some guest blogging opportunities for parent bloggers. Here we go!
- #beingamotherproject on Motherhood: The Real Deal – frequency: weekly
2. #MyFiveThings on Motherhood: The Real Deal & Mama Mim – frequency
3. Birth Stories on Family Fever – frequency: as submissions come in
4. Bloggers Homes on Life with Munchers – frequency: weekly
5. Parenting Pep Talk on Little Hearts Big Love – frequency: as submissions come in
4. Birth stories on Midwife & Life – frequency: monthly
5. Mumma Scribbles Meets interview series – frequency: weekly
6. Perfectly Imperfect Parenting on Big Trouble in Little Nappies – frequency: as submissions come in
7. A Day With on Eat.Love.Live.London – frequency: as submissions come in
8. Rookie Mistakes on Life, Love & Dirty Dishes – frequency: weekly
9. #coolmumclub: Meet the Members on Mum Muddling – frequency: weekly
10. #UsAfterYou on Mum in Brum – frequency: weekly
11. Blogger in the Spotlight on Jigsaw Parenting – frequency: as submissions come in
12. Children’s activity/educational/playroom spaces/parenting on In The Playroom – frequency: as submissions come in
13. The Beginning of Us on What The Redhead Said – frequency: weekly
14. Maternal mental health & parenting struggles on The Butterfly Mother – frequency: as submissions come in
15. Creative Mothers on occupation: (m)other – frequency: as submissions come in
16. The Husband Interviews on The Anxious Dragon – frequency: as submissions come in
17. How do you do it on Sons & Sauvignon (blogging) – frequency: bi-monthly
18. Not Just a Mummy and Daddy (hobbies) on Mummy 2 Monkeys – frequency: as submissions come in
Do you run a slot for guest bloggers on your blog that you would like to be included in the above? Or perhaps you’ve guest blogged on some blogs not mentioned above? Either way, please do shout for any other guest blogging opportunities to add to this list!
*And remember, sharing is caring so if you’ve found this post useful, please do spread the word through social sharing!